Creating a Successful Landing Page
Having a professional and well-designed website is important to business these days. However, there are instances in which you should not be directing traffic to your site, but to a landing page instead. A landing page is a web page that has a targeted objective to which you are directing people for a specific purpose. This purpose could be to sign up for a newsletter, buy or download something, or read more about an aspect of your business. Landing pages are strategic marketing tools because you are funneling people to the page for a specific reason and it focuses the user’s attention. There are two different types of landing pages including click through and lead generation landing pages. The goal of the click through page is to get users to click through to another page of your website. A lead generation page is to get user data, typically an email address to further market to prospective customers.
Fusion Group USA can help you with overall website design and landing page design. We can help you develop your targeted message, custom form for data collection, and get it live. But how do we create a successful landing page that fulfills your main goal? Here are a few pointers:
- Have a clear goal in mind for your landing page. Do you want to have a data collection form? Or, do you want a link that directs the viewer to a different page on your website? This will help you decide on a design that will work best for your goal.
- Identify your target audience and tailor your message accordingly. Depending on where you are posting your landing page – if it’s a paid advertisement, a link on Facebook, or a link you send in an email – you need to know who you are trying to attract to your page and tailor the content to attract that demographic. Keep it simple and clear so that the user can easily identify the purpose and act accordingly.
- Include a clear call to action. You need to let people know what they need to do next if they want to move forward. This is also part of having a clear goal for the page. Depending on what your goal is, your call to action could be to download something, submit your information, or click through to a relevant page on the website.
- The design is simple but also retains your brand identity. Stay within your color palette, font selection, and imagery to remain consistent with your identity.
- Be sure to highlight the benefits of whatever you are asking the client to do. If you are trying to get them to sign up for an email list, let them know that you will be sending them newsletters in addition to exclusive offers. Clearly communicated the incentive for the prospective customer.
- Content should be engaging, easy to scan through quickly, and get straight to the point. Landing pages should be simple, and the call to action should be the highlight of the page. Keep the page uncluttered so that you don’t overwhelm the reader.
A landing page is a great tool to direct people to specific information about your business. They can help you gather information on users, increase interest in your products, and offer exclusive offers to prospective or current customers. If you are interested in creating a landing page, contact Fusion Group USA to get started today!
Visited 40 times, 1 Visit today