Apparel Design and Print
Fusion Group USA understands that what you wear says a lot about who you are. That is why our number one priority in our apparel printing is a commitment to quality – from the garment to the graphic design to the finished product. Whether you need screen printed t-shirts, embroidered hats, or anything in between; we offer top-notch service that gets your product to you quickly.
We offer a huge range of products from t-shirts to jackets to underwear – if you can wear it, we can print it! But we do more than just a custom apparel printing, we also offer in-house graphic design services that ensure you have print-ready artwork that is optimized for your garment and printing method.
Our attention to detail allows us to offer lightning-fast turnaround times while maintaining our commitment to producing top quality custom printed garments and apparel. We are equipped to handle any size order – from the smallest business to large charity events and promotions, Fusion Group USA has quality, fast, and economical options for all your apparel needs.
Apparel Printing Services
- Screen Printing: One of the most common methods of apparel printing, screen printing uses a screen (comparable to a stencil) to apply layers of ink onto the garment. Screen printing is perfect for designs that feature vibrant colors or printing on dark garments. Screen printing is great for large run orders, as a large part of the cost is initial setup and materials.
- Direct-to-Garment/Digital Printing: Digital printing is a more modern method that uses a computer and inkjet printer to apply the ink directly to the garment. Direct-to-garment printing allows for higher levels of detail and works best on lighter colored garments. Because there are no screens to build, digital printing is an ideal choice for shorter run projects.
- Embroidery: Using a needle and thread, embroidery has been in use for centuries. More recently, computer-assisted embroidery has lowered the price and made embroidery a viable option for custom apparel. The modern embroidery process involves digitizing the artwork into a format that the embroidery machine can convert into physical stitches, once the artwork is digitized, the garment is attached to the embroidered heads, and colored thread is used to re-create the design on the garment. Embroidery creates a professional finished product that looks great on uniforms, hats, outerwear, and dress shirts.
- And More: we offer a wide range of printing options for your custom apparel needs. Heat Transfer prints pieces of colored vinyl that are then attached to the garment using a heat press. Heat transfer printing is a great option for variable garments such as sports jerseys. Dye Sublimation is a complex process that infuses full-color dyes at the molecular level, resulting in prints that will not fade or crack. Dye sublimation is also a great method for printing the entire surface of a garment.
Garments and Apparel Printing
We can print on a huge range of apparel printing options – if you can wear it, we can print it! Apparel choices include:
- Tank Tops, Strap Tops, & Sleeveless
- Fleece Crewnecks, Full/Quarter Zips, & Hooded
- Sport Shirts
- Woven Shirts & Dress Shirts
- Underwear, Robes, and Sleepwear
- Sweaters & Cardigans
- Hats and Headwear