Fusion Group USA is a promotional product distributor and proud member of the Advertising Specialty Institute. Promotional products make up a nearly $20 billion-dollar industry and are used by virtually every business in America. We have access to a staggering array of promotional products from more than 3-thousand trusted suppliers.
With so many promotional products and ad specialties available, there is almost unlimited opportunity for businesses to reach consumers with a lasting message with an attractive return on investment. Our mission is to help brands create long-lasting relationships with their clients through the power of promotional products.
The Promotional Product Advantage
Promotional products deliver impressive results, year after year. They consistently outperform radio and print ads for brand retention and bulk rates keep your cost per impression extremely economical. If you’re on the fence about the power of promotional products, consider the following statistics:
- Over 75% of consumers can remember a brand that provided them with a promotional product
- 60% of consumers will keep a promotional product for an astounding two years
- Over one-half of consumers use a promotional item at least once a weekpromotional product
- 97% of consumers will accept a free promotional item if offered
Why Use Fusion Group USA?
We can supply your business with over 1-million promotional products from more than 3-thousand suppliers. With so many specialized products available, there is a huge opportunity to boost your return on investment and leave a lasting impression with your customers. Promotional items literally put your brand into the homes of your customers, making your message present in their everyday lives and building awareness of your product or service.
Fusion Group USA brings its ideas to life through a strategic mix of components, tailored to our clients’ needs. Since its inception, Fusion Group USA has served clients both locally and in markets across the country. We are a promotional product distributor and proud member of the Advertising Specialty Institute and SAGE. Promotional products, also known as ad specialties, make up a nearly $17 billion dollar industry and are used by virtually every business in America. Why? Items like mugs, pens and t-shirts are memorable and provide a better cost per impression for advertisers than almost every major marketing effort like TV, magazines and the Internet.
We are able to supply your company with every possible promotional product from over 3000 suppliers. With so many ad specialties available there is a huge opportunity for professionals like you to boost ROI and leave a lasting impression with your customers.
Our mission is to help you create long-lasting relationships with your clients through the power of promotional products.
Choosing a Promotional Product
With thousands and suppliers and a product count over 1-million, choosing the right promotional product can be a daunting task. We work hard to make the choice as easy as possible – with multiple options for any budget. If you’re not sure what you want, we can work with some general ideas and a price range to present several attractive options that fit your brand. Or we offer a stand-alone promotional site that lets you shop from the comfort of your home or office – fusionpromotional.com
Fusion Group USA has a massive selection of promotional products that fit any budget. Popular products include:
- Coffee and Travel Mugs
- Stadium Cups and Glassware
- Bottle and Can Koozies
- Tote-bags, Backpacks, and bags
- Pens and Markers
- Lanyards and Key Chains
- Mouse Pads
- USB Drives
- Golf Accessories
- And Thousands More
Promotional Product Strategy
Promotional products are a highly versatile tool and can be deployed in a wide range of business scenarios – all with the intention of building brand visibility and loyalty.
Common uses of promotional products include:
- Welcoming New Customers – You’ve done the hard work of getting consumers through the door. Turn them into repeat customers with a welcome gift.
- Non-Profit Events – It’s hard for non-profits to spend money, but including promotional products in a charity drive or event can boost attendance and donations.
- Customer Rewards – Loyal customers are your best customers. Keep them happy with a thank-you gift.
- Account Generation – Consumers love free stuff, get them through the door with a promotional incentive.
- Public Relations – Promotional products are a great way to build your brand image. Get people buzzing about your company with a promotional product push.
- Trade Show Traffic – Trade shows are highly competitive. Standing out from the crowd is easier when your offering unique and useful promotional products.
- Employee Appreciation – Promotional products aren’t just for customers. They can be used as employee appreciation gifts and still end up growing your business through secondary reach.