As a graphic design firm, we focus on creating an image that is true to your brand while resonating with your target audience. The image and style that surrounds your business are vital to the survival of your brand; whether it is a logo, website, promotional item, advertisement, or custom printed piece our aim is to create graphic designs that showcase your commitment to quality.
Fusion Group USA is a full-service, fully-integrated, graphic design firm, that specializes in creating professional designs with unparalleled client-agency collaboration. Our talented team of professional graphic designers believes in doing award-winning, high-quality, and cutting-edge work at a fair price and in a timely manner. Our graphic design firm’s commitment to the latest in design trends ensures your work is impacting your customers in a meaningful way.
Tips for Hiring a Graphic Design Firm or Creative Agency
- Find an established agency – Hiring a fresh-faced college student may save a few dollars, but there is no classroom substitute for the experience of years spent on graphic design projects; the same goes for your cousin who watched a few Photoshop tutorials on YouTube. Hiring an established graphic designer allows you to look at their portfolio and make sure they are the right fit for your vision. Just remember, if you think it is expensive to hire a graphics professional, wait until you hire an amateur.
- Look for a diverse portfolio – Unfortunately, many designers and young design companies have a very limited range. They present a few designs that are beautiful, but are they a good fit for your brand? A truly gifted graphic designer, within an established graphic design firm, can shift their style to fit your image, not force your image to fit their style.
- Ask Questions – Quality graphic design is intentional, and a good graphic design firm will have an experienced Creative Director who will be able to address questions about style, color choice, and font selection with thoughtful answers. Excellent design isn’t just eye-catching, it takes brand identity into account when making decisions about color, placement, and feel.
- Ask for References – Because graphic design relies so heavily on a collaborative client-agency relationship, feedback from existing clients is crucial to picking a graphic design firm. Some questions to consider asking include: Are they responsive to client needs? Do they take direction well? Did they meet deadlines?
Don’t settle for the first (or cheapest) graphic design firm you can find; your image depends on quality work and your image is too important to leave to chance.
The Fusion Group USA Process
When it comes to graphic design, open and honest communication is key – and we have structured our design process around keeping that communication in the forefront:
- Initial Objectives – the first step in our process is to sit down with our clients and find out exactly what they want. We cover defining objectives, budget considerations, style choices, and deadlines. This initial meeting establishes a relationship that will continue throughout the design process.
- Preliminary Design and Proof – Using the information from the initial meeting, we put together a preliminary design that drives the conversation forward. This step brings things out of the theoretical stage and allows our clients to visualize the direction of their project. Additional direction and changes are made at this point to further refine the vision and scope of the project.
- Final Design and Approval – As the result of the earlier collaboration, a final design is produced and sent to the client for approval. Any final changes are made at this point and the project is finalized and approved by the client.
- Ongoing Relationship – We’re not done when the final file goes to print – our goal is to build on-going relationships with our clients. With so much time and effort spent on building the client-agency relationship, it only makes sense to capitalize on that connection with a continuing and fruitful relationship.
Unlimited Graphic Design Services
To foster this collaborative relationship between client and agency, Fusion Group USA offers an unlimited graphic design membership program. These programs offer a dedicated graphic designer to work on whatever projects you may have, and with four different levels of membership, we offer a plan that fits your needs and budget.
No matter the membership level you choose, you will have a dedicated designer, USA based support, and unlimited design projects with unlimited revisions for one low competitive price with fast turn-around times. Consult the pricing table below for full membership details.
No matter what your graphic design needs, Fusion Group USA’s graphic design firm has the experience and creativity to offer collaborative solutions. From business cards to web and social media graphics, custom stickers to corporate letterhead, and print advertisements to large-format banners we are ready to work with you to bring your vision to reality.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does UNLIMITED Graphic Design Really Mean?
You heard that right, when we say unlimited, we mean it! Your level of membership will dictate how many open requests and applicable time frames your account is allotted.
How fast is your turn around on my request?
We work in a next business day creative round cutoff principle. Every new design request or revision will take at least 1 business day, however our standard time is 2-3 days. Please exercise some common sense on your expectations, for example we cannot turn a 16-page franchise brochure for 6 locations in 3 business days, so some requests may take longer than others, however you have our guarantee that your request will be worked on every day until it is complete. Most requests are delivered long before the average time. We work on a first in first out principle and our daily cutoff time is 10 am for the current day to be day 1.
I need my request completed today, do you offer rush services?
Fusion Group’s unlimited graphic design services are their own department and have their own design staff, which have different workflows, so we cannot promise rush delivery beyond our standard time frames. Fusion Group USA however, can refer your request to our primary agency designers to accommodate rush requests, these projects will be an additional fee.
Where are your designers located?
We are proud to say that we are the only unlimited design company (that we are aware of) that is 100% American worker. Although we believe in having global resources and contacts, we founded this service to employ intelligent, creative, and professional college educated American designers. Our designers are currently located in Colorado, California, Florida and Arizona.
What can I have you design with this service?
A good principle to live by is, if you cannot reasonably show and explain what you need in a single email or web contact form then we probably cannot accommodate. Please read our inclusions and exclusions list for a more detailed list of items.
Do I need to commit to a contract?
Absolutely not, we hate contracts just as much as you do! We believe in earning your business and showing our clients value month after month, so every level is on a recurring, month to month agreement, and you may cancel after the first auto charge. We do however require a 14 day written cancellation notice.
Who owns the work you create?
You Do! You own every completed project we deliver. You even get the native design files.
What kind of design restrictions do you have?
This service is NOT to be intended to replace your agency, or in-house designer, we have specific items we will and will not work on. The short list is we do not create logos, websites, video, or new brands below the “Brand Champion” level. Please click here to view a complete list of inclusions and exclusions.
I am a new business and have no existing materials to provide you. Can you help?
The short answer is no. This side of our Creative Agency is not “full-service.” We only accept clients that can provide copy, photos and specific direction that you need for a design. Imagine us as a newly hired in-house designer, you wouldn’t just hand them the keys to your business without specific direction and reference to your company. We can however refer you to our full-service design staff to help with new brands, and other items not covered under the unlimited service.
How does the process work?
Elementary, my dear Watson. Once you have been on boarded, all you need to do is send us the design request via email or via your account dashboard, we will then enter your job and you will receive your initial design asap (usually 1-3 days). Once you have received your proof, then you can revise until perfection or approve as is, then off to the next project, it’s that simple.
What are your turnaround cutoff times?
Our office hours are 8am – 5pm, MST (AZ) Monday – Thursday and 8am-4pm Friday. We love our staff dearly and we give them the much needed rest they deserve, so we do not work on the weekends or any major US holiday. Our turnaround policies are as follows: Cut off times are 10 am for the current business day. So if you send us a revision by 10 am on Monday we will complete your request on Tuesday by close of business day (using a 1 day turn example). If you sent the request at 10:01 am Monday, you will now be on Tuesday’s business day, so the request will be fulfilled by Wednesday.
I have strict brand and style guides, can you accommodate?
Absolutely! We prefer this level of direction. The more specific you can get with your account manager, the faster and more projects you can complete in a month’s time.
What is included in my monthly fee?
All of our plans cover a typical non-creative companies design needs, and is perfect for any small-medium business that needs some TLC on existing graphics and/or have the need for new graphics and understand the need to consistently market their business.
Are your designs just a bunch of templates that you just add my info to?
Absolutely, 100% No Way!!! Everything we produce is tailored specifically to your company’s brand requirements.
Ok I'm sold, what's next?
Click HERE to sign up for the service. Once we receive your payment, you will receive a link to complete a brand assessment questionnaire. Upon receipt of your completed assessment an account administrator will be in touch with you to schedule your onboarding (about a 20-30 min call).