As a graphic design firm, we focus on creating an image that is true to your brand while resonating with your target audience. The image and style that surrounds your business are vital to the survival of your brand; whether it is a logo, website, promotional item, advertisement, or custom printed piece our aim is to create graphic designs that showcase your commitment to quality.
Fusion Group USA is a full-service, fully-integrated, graphic design firm, that specializes in creating professional designs with unparalleled client-agency collaboration. Our talented team of professional graphic designers believes in doing award-winning, high-quality, and cutting-edge work at a fair price and in a timely manner. Our graphic design firm’s commitment to the latest in design trends ensures your work is impacting your customers in a meaningful way.
Tips for Hiring a Graphic Design Firm or Creative Agency
- Find an established agency – Hiring a fresh-faced college student may save a few dollars, but there is no classroom substitute for the experience of years spent on graphic design projects; the same goes for your cousin who watched a few Photoshop tutorials on YouTube. Hiring an established graphic designer allows you to look at their portfolio and make sure they are the right fit for your vision. Just remember, if you think it is expensive to hire a graphics professional, wait until you hire an amateur.
- Look for a diverse portfolio – Unfortunately, many designers and young design companies have a very limited range. They present a few designs that are beautiful, but are they a good fit for your brand? A truly gifted graphic designer, within an established graphic design firm, can shift their style to fit your image, not force your image to fit their style.
- Ask Questions – Quality graphic design is intentional, and a good graphic design firm will have an experienced Creative Director who will be able to address questions about style, color choice, and font selection with thoughtful answers. Excellent design isn’t just eye-catching, it takes brand identity into account when making decisions about color, placement, and feel.
- Ask for References – Because graphic design relies so heavily on a collaborative client-agency relationship, feedback from existing clients is crucial to picking a graphic design firm. Some questions to consider asking include: Are they responsive to client needs? Do they take direction well? Did they meet deadlines?
Don’t settle for the first (or cheapest) graphic design firm you can find; your image depends on quality work and your image is too important to leave to chance.
The Fusion Group USA Process
When it comes to graphic design, open and honest communication is key – and we have structured our design process around keeping that communication in the forefront:
- Initial Objectives – the first step in our process is to sit down with our clients and find out exactly what they want. We cover defining objectives, budget considerations, style choices, and deadlines. This initial meeting establishes a relationship that will continue throughout the design process.
- Preliminary Design and Proof – Using the information from the initial meeting, we put together a preliminary design that drives the conversation forward. This step brings things out of the theoretical stage and allows our clients to visualize the direction of their project. Additional direction and changes are made at this point to further refine the vision and scope of the project.
- Final Design and Approval – As the result of the earlier collaboration, a final design is produced and sent to the client for approval. Any final changes are made at this point and the project is finalized and approved by the client.
- Ongoing Relationship – We’re not done when the final file goes to print – our goal is to build on-going relationships with our clients. With so much time and effort spent on building the client-agency relationship, it only makes sense to capitalize on that connection with a continuing and fruitful relationship.
Unlimited Graphic Design Services
To foster this collaborative relationship between client and agency, Fusion Group USA offers an unlimited graphic design membership program. These programs offer a dedicated graphic designer to work on whatever projects you may have, and with four different levels of membership, we offer a plan that fits your needs and budget.
No matter the membership level you choose, you will have a dedicated designer, USA based support, and unlimited design projects with unlimited revisions for one low competitive price with fast turn-around times. View our product page here for full membership details.
No matter what your graphic design needs, Fusion Group USA’s graphic design firm has the experience and creativity to offer collaborative solutions. From business cards to web and social media graphics, custom stickers to corporate letterhead, and print advertisements to large-format banners we are ready to work with you to bring your vision to reality.
THE ONLY TRUE UNLIMITED GRAPHIC DESIGN.
UNLIMITED REVISIONS. UNLIMITED OPEN PROJECTS!
ONLY $299 PER MONTH.
NO CONTRACTS, NO HIDDEN FEES, ONLY GOOD DESIGN!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You heard that right, when we say unlimited, we mean it! Load as many projects as you can! We will process at the bare minimum of at least 1 new job and 1 new change per work day.
We work in a next business day creative round cutoff principle. Every new design request or revision will take at least 1 business day, however our standard time is 2 days. Please exercise some common sense on your expectations, for example we cannot turn a 6-page franchise brochure for 6 locations in 1 business day, so some requests may take longer than others, however you have our guarantee that your request will be worked on every day until it is complete. Most requests are same day or next day. We work on a first in first out principle and our daily cutoff time is 10 am MST, Monday – Friday (Excluding major holidays).
Logo turntime, depending on complexity, will take between 1-4 days. Please keep in mind, with this addon, the custom illustration exclusion still applies.
Short answer is yes. However, this program is not intended to be an emergency rush service. All rush requests are complimentary and are subject to our workload. Let us know if something needs a fire lit under it and we will try our best. If not available, we can refer the request to our main agency designers for a small fee.
We are proud to say that we are the only unlimited design company (that we are aware of) that is 100% American worker. Although we believe in having global resources and contacts, we founded this service to employ intelligent, creative, and professional college educated American designers. Our designers are currently located in Colorado, California, Florida and Arizona.
A good principle to live by is, if you cannot reasonably show and explain what you need in a single email or job submission form then we probably cannot accommodate under this package. Please read our inclusions and exclusions list for a more detailed list of items.
Our office contact/submission/response hours are 9am – 4pm, MST (AZ) Monday – Thursday and 9am-3pm Friday (However we deliver jobs outside of those hours). We love our staff dearly and we give them the much needed rest they deserve, so we do not work on the weekends or any major US holiday. Our turnaround policies are as follows: Cut off times are 10 am for the current/next business day turn times and noon for all others. So if you send us a revision by 10 am on Monday we will complete your request on Tuesday by close of business day (using a 1 day turn example). If you sent the request at 10:01 am, on Monday, you will now be on Tuesday’s business day, so the request will be fulfilled by Wednesday using a next day example.
Absolutely! We prefer this level of direction. The more specific you can get with your account manager, the faster and more projects you can complete in a month’s time.
Absolutely not, we hate contracts just as much as you do! We believe in earning your business and showing our clients value month after month, so every account is on a recurring, month to month agreement, and you may cancel after the first auto charge. We do however require a 30 day written cancellation notice.
You Do! You own every completed project we deliver. You even get the native design files.
Unlike most Unlimited Graphic Design or Monthly Subscription Graphic Design companies, Fusion Group USA is a full-service advertising and creative development agency. With the logo design add-on – it is cut and dry, and operates the same way as the other design requests, but due to the nature of logo design and the complexities that occur we need to charge a little extra.
Logo turntime, depending on complexity, will take between 1-4 days. Please keep in mind, with this add-on, the custom illustration exclusion still applies.
For the website design, we will design semi custom WordPress sites from a library of themes within 2 weeks. So for the $1299 add-on we can deliver 2+ sites per month, this is separate from the Graphic Design, so you can continue submitting design jobs while we build your sites. Please contact us to learn more about this service add-on.
The short answer is yes, with limitations. This side of our Creative Design Agency is not “full-service”. We only accept clients that can provide copy, photos and specific direction that you need for a design. Imagine us as a newly hired in-house designer, you wouldn’t just hand them the keys to your business without specific direction and reference to your company. If you can provide direction as to what the piece is supposed to look like, then we can more than deliver.
Our program covers a typical non-design agency companies design needs, and is perfect for any small-medium (even some large enterprise) business that needs some TLC on existing graphics and/or have the need for new graphics and understand the need to consistently market their business.
Once you have been on-boarded, all you need to do is send us the design request via email or via your design dashboard, we will then enter your job and you will receive your initial design asap (usually 1-2 days). Once you have received your proof, then you can revise until perfection or approve as is, then off to the next project, it’s that simple.
Our Unlimited Graphic Design service includes:
- Display Advertising Banner
- Print or Digital Brochures
- Social Media Banner
- T-shirt Graphics
- Trade Show Marketing Materials
- Flyers & Posters
- Product Background Removal
- Facebook and Instagram Page Images
- Google Display Ads
- Social Media Quotes
- Outdoor Graphics
- Sales Sheets and Event Flyers
- Blog Header and Blog Posts Graphics
- “Hero” Images
- Knocking Out Backgrounds
- Ecommerce Graphics
- Business Cards
- Print Advertising
- Restaurant Menus
- Email Signatures
- Product Covers
- Email Templates
- Gift Certificates
- Etsy banners
What is not included in the program:
- Custom Logos (Unless you have the addon)
- Video, Motion Graphics, or Animated GIFs
- Complex Illustrations
- Original Infographics
- Photoshop Fine Art
- Complex Photo Manipulation
- Any UI, UX, CSS, HTML, Website Design or Programming (Unless you have the addon)
- Large Copy-heavy Layout Projects (9 or more pages)
- 3D/CAD Design
- Mobile or App Design or Coding.
- Large InDesign or Publishing Projects (13 or more pages)
- Any Not Mentioned Coding or Programming
These services are available within our agencies capabilities for an additional fee. Click Here to get in contact with our agency.