A landing page is designed to do a specific thing for your business – to get conversions. Whether it be making a purchase, signing up for something, requesting more information, or getting people to subscribe to a newsletter, a landing page’s purpose is very important to generating business. If you’re having trouble getting conversions from your landing page there could be a few things that you can do to improve your conversion rate. Keep in mind, your landing page (or pages) are different from your website – a landing page is a form of advertising that funnels prospective customers to a page that asks them to do something specific. Here are a few ways you can improve your conversions through your landing page:
- Be sure that the focus of your landing is narrow and specific. Your landing page should have one purpose with a very appealing call to action. Keep it distraction free with concise, simple information that the view can read or skim quickly. Don’t include a ton of images or videos – simple, clean, neat, and focused is the way to go. However, if you find your landing page is not simple and you want to redesign it don’t do it all at once. One study found that complete redesign could cause a 20% decrease in conversion rates. Do it slowly in chunks to avoid further hurting your conversion rates.
- Try and create a sense of urgency on your landing page. Make people feel that they don’t really have the option to think about it and come back – emphasize limited time offers or limited supplies. Your call to action should encourage people to click because they don’t want to lose out on a great deal.
- Make your landing page feel credible and trustworthy. Adding badges or testimonials is a great way to create a sense of trust for prospective customers – it shows that you provide products or services that people have used and are satisfied with. Plus, if people are giving you’re their private information, making them feel secure is important. Add security protection to your page to make people feel more confident about giving you their information.
- Your call to action should be obvious and directive! Leave no question as to what a person should do next. Keep your call to action above the fold, which means people can see it without scrolling. People only spend about 15 seconds on a web page so you want them to see it as soon as they get there. From there, your call to action should do its job – call them to action! Use action verbs and make it stand out on the page to catch their eye and make them want to click on it.
- Be sure the content in the ad and the content on the landing page are consistent and relevant. If someone clicked on your ad because your content caught their attention, they expect some more explanation when they get to your landing page. Make sure that you have high quality copy that makes sense and engages them long enough to get them to convert. Content is important – it engages, intrigues, and informs the reader while establishing credibility and authority.
Landing pages are great online marketing tools and can boost business, if they’re done correctly. You want your landing page to do its job so make sure you’re setting it up for success! Fusion Group USA can design you a landing page that encompasses all of these tips – we have the online marketing experience and knowledge of the market to create a page that will only enhance your business. Make it worth your while and give Fusion Group USA a call today to either redesign, update, or get your landing page started!
Visited 29 times, 1 Visit today