Contact Page Tricks and Tips
Your contact page is one of the most important pages on your website – it’s where people can find the information they need to become customers! Often, businesses will forget about their contact page or they dedicate little time to perfecting it, but having an appealing contact page can mean more contacts and leads for your business. That’s why we’ve put together these contact page tips to help you out.
Your contact page should be tailored to your business and your audience, but there are always best practices to follow that will help you move in the right direction. With an optimized contact page, you’ll be capturing more leads in no time!
Contact Page Tips
There are a few things you can do to spice up your contact page so that it fit in with the rest of your website:
- Be Compelling: Describe what people can get out of the interaction. Encourage them to contact you with questions and comments, and offer something in return. Don’t only solve their issues, give them something to make them want to do business with you.
- Be Thorough: Here’s an easy one – include all your information. Phone, address, email, social media, and any other ways to get in touch with your business.
- Be Concise: Keep the form short and simple. If you make it too long and complicated people won’t want to fill it out because it will take too long, or they don’t feel comfortable giving you that much information.
- Be Social: Make sure you link your social media accounts to your contact page. Some people may choose to contact you there instead and social media is great for building personal connections with customers.
- Be Flexible: There should be a call to action that directs people to your contact page or to an alternative page if they don’t want to use the contact form. Directing them to an FAQ page or simply to your info is great if they don’t want to fill out a form to contact you.
- Be Yourself: Throw some personality on your contact page! Include pictures or get creative with how you ask people to fill in the contact form. You can be humorous or add a video of you asking people to contact you…either way, make it unique!
- Be Consistent: Stay on brand. It’s important to remain consistent with your brand throughout your site, including your contact page.
- Be Friendly: Be sure that your contact page conveys a welcoming attitude. Make people feel that their correspondence is appreciated. Also, respond back! Sometimes people forget to respond to their contact requests, and nothing will turn a customer faster than a lack of response.
- Be Personal: Your contact page is a great place to post the pictures and roles of the people that work in your business. That way if someone reaches out and you respond, they can put a face with the name.
Neglected Contact Pages
Don’t neglect your contact page! Adding a little flair or a unique twist could encourage people to reach out. Be sure that your contact information is complete and updated to ensure satisfaction with your customer service. Your website is an important asset to your business, and your contact page is one of the most important components.
Spending a little extra time on the contact page could show prospective customers you are excited about their business. Fusion Group USA specializes in website design, and can help you come up with a great contact page that will catch people’s attention!
Visited 311 times, 2 Visits today