Boost Social Media Engagement
We can’t say enough about social media for business – it’s great! But if you find that the engagement with your audience is a little low, it may not be working out so well. Increased engagement means increased conversions and ultimately more business. If you have a social media marketing strategy, but you find that engagement is a little lax here are some ways to boost audience engagement:
- Pose questions or ask for comment and opinions. Take the initiative to engage with the audience and encourage people to share comments and questions.
- If you are making some product decisions, like packaging for instance, ask your followers for their opinions. You could even take a poll – this is an effective way to make your followers feel valued enhancing customer loyalty.
- Encourage followers to engage your brand in pictures and sharing. If people post and share pictures of them with your product, give a special coupon or promo code.
- Talk directly to people that comment and ask questions. Having personal contact with followers is great to establish trust and loyalty.
- Hosting a contest or giveaway is a great way to drum up followers! Sometimes people will like or follow a page simply to be part of a contest or giveaway, almost 35% of Facebook fans like a page so they can participate in a contest.
- Make engagement easy by putting social buttons on your website or in emails. People like easy!
- Responding quickly and thoroughly to people’s questions and comments also establishes trust and credibility with your followers.
- If you come across something valuable that another user posts or shares, share it! Be sure that what you’re sharing is professional and in line with your brand, but sharing other people’s content can be valuable to your followers.
- Post consistently and frequently. Find a balance for your business in terms of the amount of time that you want to spend on social media, but be sure to remain consistent. If there is a lag in posts or shares, people may question whether your business is still around or not.
- Add images or visuals to your posts. You want to catch people’s attention, and pictures are the best way to do that as they’re scrolling through their feed. Adding pictures and visuals can increase interaction by 85% on Facebook and will get retweeted 35% of the time according to a Forbes article on boosting social engagement.
- Use social media to build a mailing list and use your mailing list to help promote social media – it works both ways! If you’re curious about how social media and email work together read our blog post, “A Perfect Match: Social Media and Email Marketing.”
- Do you have a content marketing strategy? Writing blog and informative content for your followers is a great way to boost engagement on social media. Share a link to your latest blog posts or compile posts into a newsletter that you can ask people to sign up for. Social media is a great channels for you to spread your message.
- Hire a social media marketing agency! Fusion Group USA can help you with your social media and has the experience to make sure your strategy is successful.
Boosting engagement will boost business. Finding ways to engage and interact with your audience will ultimately lead to a better brand image and enhance your customer base. Using a few of these tricks and tips will increase your social media marketing confidence. If you have no clue what you’re doing though, no worries! Fusion Group USA offers social media marketing and consulting and help you come up with a strategy that will work for your business.
Visited 67 times, 2 Visits today