Email marketing is an extremely useful marketing strategy, and when paired up with social media it could be even better! There are some simple ways to integrate your social media strategy with your email marketing strategy that ultimately could get you more exposure and more customers. If you don’t have an email or social media marketing strategy, you might want to call Fusion Group USA to get some ideas! Utilizing communications and networking on the internet is one of the greatest tools out there for businesses large and small. Here are some great ways to link social media, namely Facebook, with email to create the perfect marketing match!
- Facebook offers a feature that allows you to add a tab to your profile to collect information from followers. You can use this to get people to sign up for a newsletter or get people to sign up for an exclusive offer. This makes it simple and you don’t lose prospective email addresses in the process of sending people to your site for sign up.
- Adding a call-to-action could also direct people to a landing page specially design for collecting email addresses and contact information. This is something that you can also do on your Facebook profile. Enticing people with a call-to-action and funneling people directly to a landing page is a great way to collect information.
- In emails that you send to your current list, be sure to add social buttons at the bottom. Engage email readers with your content and encourage them to share with their friends.
- Write posts that highlight the incentives of joining your mailing list. Always focus on the incentives!
- Find your email contacts on social media and engage them! Using multiple channels to get people aware of your business is great – the more exposure you get, the more people are likely to think about you when they need the products or services you offer.
- Use Facebook and other social media sites to keep readers updated on when you’ll be sending out new emails with promotions, newsletters, company news, etc. Use it to keep your followers engaged and encourage them to check their email!
- If you have some interesting content either in a blog, in a newsletter, or on your website use it to update your social media. This will be a consistent link in content across your many marketing channels.
- Use your cover photo or header image to highlight a current promo, special, or newsletter edition that you want people to sign up for. You can either direct them to your signup on Facebook, to a landing page, or to your website.
Integrating social media with email marketing is a great way to generate interest, get conversions, and expand your email list. Making connection and encouraging people to share positive experiences and communications with your business is a great way to get more business! If you’re not sure where or how to start integrating your social media with your email marketing, or you’re lacking in this area, call Fusion Group USA today. We provide email marketing, social media marketing, email list generation, and of course landing page and website design. Get a consultation today to figure out what the best route is for your business’s marketing plan!