The primary goal of promotional products is to get your brand identity in front of customers – and to do so repeatedly. When it comes to choosing your next promotional product think like a consumer: what type of product will they find useful and turn to repeatedly? Tracking with the latest trends is a great way to tap into what consumers are finding useful, and our Promotional Products series seeks to shine a spotlight on some of the newest and hottest items in the promotional world.
One trend that has been wildly successful over the last few years is fitness products. This fitness trend is especially apparent from a quick browse of popular social media accounts – from Facebook-based fitness coaches to inspirational Instagram accounts. Tapping into this developing trend is a great way to get useful products into the hands of your customers.
Fusion Group USA offers a huge range of fitness-related promotional products. Whether you know just what you want or are looking for a little guidance, here are five great ways to use fitness to spread your brand image:
- Yoga Mats – Help your customers find inner-balance with a custom printed yoga mat. While the most die-hard yogi might frown on your commercialization of their ancient practice, your customers are sure to love it.
- Blender Bottles – These handy little bottles are designed to mix your pre- or post- workout drink without the hassle (and mess) of stirring an open glass. The only danger of customers throwing away this thing away is if they leave it for too long in a hot car.
- Pedometer – From basic analog to Bluetooth-enabled, these devices count the number of steps taken in a day. A great way to see just how much (or how little) exercise you’re getting, even the fitness-newbie will appreciate this one.
- Health Journal – Good for the experienced gym-rat and total newbie alike, a health journal is a great way to track results and calculate return on investment (just like a good marketer!). A health journal featuring your brand is likely to stick around for as long as it still has space to write.
- Fitness Tracker – As we mentioned in the spotlight on tech products, these slim bracelets track anything from steps taken to calories burned and send the data directly to your smartphone or computer for tracking.
Fusion Group USA is equipped to handle all your promotional product needs. With offices in Colorado and Arizona, and able to ship anywhere in the world, we can tackle your next promotional push. Whether you want to shop for yourself at our promotional product website or want to talk with an experienced promotional expert, contact us today to see how Fusion Group USA can help.