The success of a promotional product often boils down to one thing: usability. So when it comes to picking the right product for your next promotional item, look for something that has a practical use for a broad range of people. That’s why this month we’re focusing on automotive-based promotional products. There are an estimated 253 million cars and trucks on American roads – with the adult population around 243 million there’s more cars than people over 18 in this country. Talk about broad appeal!
Automotive-based promotional products are highly usable, have a broad appeal, and are sure to make a regular impression with customers. Let’s take a look at some of the most popular and trending options:
- Sunshades – I never fully appreciated the appeal of sunshade until I moved to the desert. Now they are an indispensable part of my driving routine. Even short stops justify their use – and have saved me from burning my hands with scalding-hot seatbelt clips countless times. Sunshades are regularly used and create free advertising in parking lots across the country.
- Safety Kits – Between dead batteries, snowy roads, and flat tires; every car owner has need of some basic safety gear. These handy kits include things like jumper cables, bungee cords, flashlights, rain jackets, strobe lights, and more. I have a small promotional safety kit in the trunk of my car; it’s been there for years and you can bet I’ll be thankful the time comes to put it to use.
- License Plate Frames – Maybe not the most original of promotional ideas, but their popular for a reason. Custom printed license plate frames make a great tool for getting your business name out there – especially in busy traffic!
- Phone Mounts – Fusion Group USA offers a wide range of phone and GPS mounts – including vent clip, magnetic, and dash-mount. While touch screen may be the future, the average car on the road is over 11 years old – meaning that plenty of customers are looking for creative ways to incorporate their tech into their car driving experience.
- Bumper Stickers – Another promotional classic, bumper stickers provide a huge impact for pennies. These classic marketing tools are still popular because they work and they cost a fraction of many other option. Don’t be scared away because of their popularity – jump on the bumper sticker bandwagon with everyone else!
- Air Freshener – I know, they don’t have the best reputation. But air fresheners have come a long way from the gag-inducing pine trees of old. Modern air fresheners come in a staggering array of flavor options – while custom die-cutting options give your opportunity to think outside the pine tree shape.
Interested in going in an automotive direction for your next promotional product campaign? There’s two ways to go about it – check out our promotional product website and shop from the comfort of your home or office, or give us a call and talk with an account executive about your needs.
Fusion Group USA can provide millions (literally) of products that fit your business, your audience, and your brand identity. Contact us today and we’ll get you set up with just the right product to make a big impact for your business.