Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow early this morning, and that means we’re in for another six weeks of winter. In the hopes of breaking the long winter doldrums, we’re taking a look at some summertime favorite promotional products. But we’re really not getting that far ahead of ourselves, as late winter is the perfect to start planning summer advertising and promotional campaigns – so, without further ado, here are five of our favorite summertime promotional products:
- The 5-in-1 BBQ Multitool: This handle little guy boasts a spatula, fork, and basting brush to help with your next backyard grill out. But the real power comes from the included corkscrew and bottle opener – essentials to any summertime get-together.
- Flip-Flops: As the essential warm weather foot-wear, these custom printed flip-flops are sure to make an impression. The full color, sublimated printing process produces vibrant colors for your logo and artwork. These flip-flops may be the only time you really want people to walk all over your brand!
- Folding Camp Chair: For many, summertime is camping time. But even if you’re not into camping, these chairs are great for picnics, concerts, or just lounging in the backyard. These super-useful chairs are sure to make a lasting impression with consumers as they are durable enough for years of use.
- Extra Soft Beach Towel: Maybe camping isn’t your thing, but everybody loves the beach. These super soft towels are perfect for the beach, pool, or just laying out in the sun. And the large imprint area makes it easy to get your brand seen.
- Gardening Tool Bag: For the consumers with a green thumb, we offer a custom printed garden tool bag. These heavy-duty tote bags offer multiple pockets and storage options for all your gardening tools – your favorite gardener is sure to love this product! They are also good for multiple uses like tool storage, car organizer, and more.
Promotional products are, year-after-year, one of the most cost effective ways to reach consumers and drive brand awareness. They create positive brand associations, build customer loyalty, and make impressions for years to come. If you’re still on the fence about promotional products, check out this blog post with some eye-opening statistics about the effectiveness of promotional products.
We may be waiting six more weeks for summer (or longer for our friends in the mountains), but now is the time to start thinking about your next summertime promotional product. You can give us a call, or browse our promotional product website.