Fusion Group USA, Inc. billing, payment terms, finance charge, and return policies.
Two fundamental principles on which the client-agency-medium financial relationship is based are: 1. That Fusion Group shall finance its own service, but not the advertising or products of our clients; and 2. That Fusion Group may be held liable for payment. Therefore, the following payment principles may apply.
Payment Terms and definitions
1. Due Upon Receipt– Invoices must be prepaid according to the agreed upon terms before order will commence. We will not be held liable for production delays or deadlines resulting from no payment.
2. COD – COD terms must be established with a major credit card guarantee on file, if you desire to pay by check we must receive payment upon delivery. If a check is not available upon delivery we will attempt to obtain funds by charging the credit card on file. If we are unsuccessful in obtaining funds your invoice will be assessed a 12% finance charge or $10, whichever is greater, per Colorado Revised Statues (§5-12-101).
3. NET 15 or NET 30 – NET terms must be accompanied by a valid credit guarantee and will need to be approved by us in writing upon your company submitting a true and complete credit application. If a check has not been received by the due date we will attempt to obtain funds by charging the credit card on file. If we are unsuccessful in obtaining funds your invoice will be assessed a 12% finance charge or $10, whichever is greater, per Colorado Revised Statues (§5-12-101).
PLEASE NOTE – DUE TO THE NATURE OF OUR INDUSTRY,
YOU WILL BE INVOICED UPON ORDER ACCEPTANCE, NOT ORDER DELIVERY.
1. No cash returns.
2. Customized orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
3. If you the client approve a proof, that releases all liability from Fusion Group USA, Inc.
4. Reprints, returns, exchanges, and refunds are reserved solely at the discretion of Fusion Group USA, Inc. unless otherwise noted.