Fusion Group USA, Inc. billing, payment terms, finance charge, and return policies.
Two fundamental principles on which the client-agency-medium financial relationship is based are: 1. That Fusion Group shall finance its own service, but not the advertising or products of our clients; and 2. That Fusion Group may be held liable for payment. Therefore, the following payment principles may apply.
Payment Terms and definitions
- Due Upon Receipt– Invoices must be prepaid according to the agreed upon terms before order will commence. We will not be held liable for production delays or deadlines resulting from no payment.
- COD – COD terms must be established with a major credit card guarantee on file, if you desire to pay by check we must receive payment upon delivery. If a check is not available upon delivery we will attempt to obtain funds by charging the credit card on file. If we are unsuccessful in obtaining funds your invoice will be assessed a 12% finance charge, compounded annually, or $25, whichever is greater, per Colorado Revised Statues (§5-12-101).
- NET 15 or NET 30 – NET terms must be accompanied by a valid credit guarantee and will need to be approved by us in writing upon your company submitting a true and complete credit application. If a check has not been received by the due date we will attempt to obtain funds by charging the credit card on file. If we are unsuccessful in obtaining funds your invoice will be assessed a 12% finance charge, compounded annually, or $25, whichever is greater, per Colorado Revised Statues (§5-12-101).
PLEASE NOTE – DUE TO THE NATURE OF OUR INDUSTRY,
YOU WILL BE INVOICED UPON ORDER ACCEPTANCE, NOT ORDER DELIVERY.
- No cash returns.
- Customized orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- If you the client approve a proof, that releases all liability from Fusion Group USA, Inc.
- Reprints, returns, exchanges, and refunds are reserved solely at the discretion of Fusion Group USA, Inc. unless otherwise noted.
Collection, Service Termination and Cancellation Policies
- On payment plans that become past due, we will waive, at our sole discretion, the late fee a maximum of 2 times. If a late fee is assessed and not waived, the payment rendered on the past due amount will pay the late and finance charges first then the principle amount due second.
- If a payment plan is more than 7 days past due, the payment plan, at our sole discretion, will immediately cancel and the full amount due on the original contract will become immediately due. If this action occurs you will 30 days from the time the original payment became past due to pay the contract in full. If the payment in full is not received by our office by close of the final day, your account will be referred to for immediate legal action, including: small claims court (if amount is $7,500 or less); district court ($7,501 and greater); 3rd party collection or any combination of the three.
- If your account becomes past due, we may, at our sole discretion, suspend services immediately. If your service becomes suspended you may be assessed, at our sole discretion, a $69 reinstatement fee.